I'm thinking that it would be a random mix of any girls who are interested and we would meet once a month at that month's host home. The hostess would be in charge of sending out a supply list for the craft of her choice ahead of time and then providing snacks and teaching that month's craft on the night of the affair.
The attendees would have to buy their own supplies, leave their kiddies with the hubbies and come have fun. I'm thinking that a week night would be easier for most people.
My inspiration came partly from another blog and partly from my mom who did one of these when I was little and always came home with neat things.
I'll host the first one... how about in March?! Are you interested? Email me at: tucker.sarah@gmail.com and we can iron out the details later!
4 comments:
I'm interested! Keep me posted!
I'm in! Sounds fun! (Even if it has a dorky name.)
And way to go on starting the blog! :)
i'm in!
I'm in! I'm so "craft" challenged...I may need to pray for a new spiritual gift of craftiness before I come though. :)
Post a Comment