Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The greatest snack ever in the history of mankind!

I don't think it is much of an exaggeration at all to say that I have discovered the greatest snack ever in the history of mankind.  I mean how many people pose their food for a picture and then post that picture online?  You should probably pay attention here!  Graham cracker + Jif peanut butter (I prefer Simply Jif, but ran out) + raisins.  Kyle likes to line the raisins up in beautiful little rows, perfectly spaced out.  I prefer the dump and clump method.  Clumps of raisins taste so much better.  Oh how I love thee, I could count the ways... and since this is my blog, I will do just that:

1.  All of your ingredients can be kept in my pantry and won't go bad. 
2.  I can make you and leave you out on the counter while I get distracted, come back to you hours later and you taste just as yummy. 
3.  You are made of peanut butter, and while you don't have any chocolate (that is your only downside) you do have that yummy peanut-buttery goodness!
4.  You can sort-of count as a meal.
5.  I'm sure there are plenty of other fabulous reasons for why I love you, but this is getting a bit ridiculous, so if you've made it this far in the blog, I commend you!

After reading all of that, aren't you hungry?  If you'd like to suggest a name I'm open to that.  "The greatest snack ever in the history of mankind" is a little long.

6 comments:

Ross and Amy Free said...

1. That is a huge claim- the greatest snack ever. I love that cockiness.

2. I have heard of people filling celery with PB, putting raisins on it, and calling it "Ants on a Log". Perhaps you can call this snack "Ants on a Road"?

Just throwing it out there.

Hope you guys are well!

Allison said...

You should try Nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread) instead of peanut butter for some chocolate-y goodness! That might make up for it's weakness!

Randi Lynn said...

mmmmm....thats sounds good!

shellyeve said...

kinda looks like a picnic snack - i think completely agree with ross and amy - ants on a log.

:)
miss ya

Kyle, Sarah, Owen and Trey Tucker said...

Great ideas! Thanks for the input.

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Yum! I'll have to try it....