Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gone to Carolina...

My cousins Allyson and John are freshmen at the most beautiful school on the planet this year so mom, O-man and I decided to pay them a visit and take them to a few of our favorite spots!

While we were at Foster's Market Owen left this really huge foot print!  It's amazing really!  I think he was born to be a Tar Heel!
We got the peanut butter cup swirl yogurt (naturally!) from the Yogurt Pump.  For all of you fellow Tar Heels, they now call this place the "Yo-Po"  I'm not too sure how I feel about that!
O and I took a quick photo shoot at the Old Well.  This is the site where my sweet husband proposed to me!  Also the spot where it is believed that if freshmen take a sip from its water on the first day of classes they will have good luck while they are there.
Here's Owen taking a quick break after he signed up for his classes.  He's got a pretty big course load this year!  I'm hoping they make the Econ 10 curriculum in a board book for him.  He's pretty bad about ripping out pages.
 "I love it here!"

2 comments:

L-Mo said...

I agree - YoPo is silly.
Just the thought of Econ 10 made me shudder...
I'm glad Owen fit right in at the best university on the planet

kvtravis said...

yo po? what the heck. :) i miss those days!