Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween...a little late!

Guess who was a ferocious lion for Halloween?
Scary, isn't he?
Owen got to go visit his Great Granddaddy Clyde and his buddies at Sunrise.  He LOVED Clifford the big red dog in the background of this picture.  Mom and I were surprised at how much he was in to all of the costumes.  I never liked people in costumes at a young age (come to think of it, clowns still give me the heebie geebies!)
We met up with another super scary lion at church for the Fall Festival.  This year Noah and Owen were both lions and Angie wore her LHS Pride shirt in honor of the Tucker pride of lions! 
Willie and her team put together the most amazing balloon creations!  (She's even got a certification from Balloonaveristy!  I'm totally not kidding!)

1 comment:

Tucker Family said...

those little lions are SO SCARY!!