Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What exactly is a TarPack?

There was a sighting of a TarPack at tonight's game...















Owen sporting both the Tarheel and the Wolfpack garb.



















Take note of Kyle's "sad face."  And that's me trying to bite my lip behind the camera.  I guess the outcome of the game is obvious.  Go Heels!

3 comments:

Tucker Family said...

Owen-

You are without a doubt the cutest "house divided" baby ever! Who knew that Carolina Blue and NCSU red could be so adorable on one little boy?!

Vonda said...

Sarah, hello from Germany! Your sweet Mother-in-law sent me the link to your blog and you are going to have so much with this blogging thing especially with little Owen growing leaps and bounds in the next year. Oh Sarah, Owen is such a handsome little thing and I know y'all must be so proud! I also blog so I'll be checking back to see what your little man is up to. I noticed in an older post that you are doing BabyWise. I'll leave you a comment on that post too as I did Babywise with my girl too. -Vonda

Head Blogger said...

Sorry Kyle but we love those Tarheels and they do now have bragging rights, so we think Owen needs to be in Carolina Blue for a while! - Rich, Jenn and Caitlin