Friday, May 22, 2009

121 Girls Reunion

My senior year at Carolina I lived at 121 North Street with 7 other girls... that's a recipe for a good time for sure!  We get together every year for a reunion.  Last year Amanda and I brought the little ones, but this time it was just us girls!  We seem pretty tame right?
Watch out!
It was a little rainy and what's a girl to do when it rains at the lake?  Well, shop of course, with a little goofing off mixed in.  We found this fake hair.  (Disgusting!)  Steph poses with this lovely little number complete with fake roses hot glued right in... how convenient!

Arr!  So this is what Kidd would look like with blonde hair!
When the sun finally came out we headed out to the dock for the rest of the day.  (Here I am with Kelly and my new short hair.)
I love these girls.  It's like time hasn't passed at all when we get together.  I'm reminded of the verse, "As iron sharpens iron, so one (wo)man sharpens another." (Prov. 27:17) This is so true of this group.  I'm encouraged to be who I am and challenged to be the best I can be when we are together.  It's so freeing to have such intimate, lifelong friends!
Oh and we did have an unwelcome visitor...

1 comment:

kvtravis said...

so sad i missed the fake hair. ha ha! NICE picture of the snake!