Monday, June 1, 2009

Tucker Family Pictures

Our dear friend Amy Free took some pictures of our family last week.  She really does have a gift!  I hope you like these as much as we do!  Some of these are cut off a little, but if you click on the link below you'll see the full shot.  I love the ones of Owen and Noah!  They are such goof balls together!  Click here for more.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for the shout out! I had SO much fun with you guys!!!!

Robbie and Melissa said...

great pictures! She really does have a gift!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! Great to meet you yesterday, Sarah. Thanks for taking such good care of my Owen! See you next week =)

Lauren Jenkins Hoffert

Adam and Natalie said...

I love family pictures and yours turned out great! Owen and Noah look like such little MEN! khaki and black turned out so classy looking too!