Saturday, September 26, 2009

Super Saturday Adventure!

Kyle and I have a tradition that we started a few years ago. Each Saturday that we are home we go on "Super Saturday Adventures." Usually we go somewhere different or try something new around Raleigh. Today's adventure was the opening of the new (insert squeal here) library within walking distance to our house!!!

This is how we roll...
Here's the new playground right next door to the new (insert squeal here) library!
My two favorite boys waiting patiently for the doors to open so we can get first dibs on those beautiful new books.
The pomp and circumstance.
I love you new library, especially your drive through book return! Get ready for me to burn through your craft section. Stock up on Thomas and Curious George books because we're coming for you!

3 comments:

Tucker Family said...

so fun!! I am so pumped that it is so close to our house. Watch out maternity leave....Sarah and I will be coming for you!! :)

ps- I went to yard sales with G-ma Elsie yesterday morning in k-town... I've TOTALLY got the bug now. :)

Vonda said...

I am laughing Sarah...not sure I've ever seen anyone so excited about a library! That's awesome!

Natalie said...

I'm excited for you! Walking distance PLUS a playground. Now, you just need to figure out when storytime is and you're all set!