Thursday, November 27, 2008

Game and a Haircut

The big Carolina vs. State game was last weekend and since my Tar Heels lost the game last year, and I lost the bet, Owen had to wear State Red into my precious Kenan Stadium.  
I don't know if you can take it, but I have even more bad news... since Carolina lost the game my baby will be wearing red again next year.  I know... this post is such a downer!
On to the good news... Kyle's mom and I gave Owen his first haircut so he would look extra handsome for his birthday party.  For those of you who don't know, Kyle's mom is an expert hair-cutter and the only person Kyle will let touch his hair to this day!  She gave me some quick lessons and Owen was a good sport to be my first client.  
Here he is before:
During:
And After:
All ready for his big first birthday party!

4 comments:

Tucker Family said...

oh yes- he probably has the most adorable face ever...those Tucker boys have some great genes! :)

Bran said...

So cute! I cut Gray and now our kids hair. You'll have to share some tips. I'm really nervous about little boy hair.

Jenn said...

He is SO GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to meet him! And yes, the fact that the Heels lost again was pretty crappy. At least we have basketball season to make it up!

Renee Tucker said...

Can't say I am disappointed about the NC State win over the Tar Heels! Can't wait to see my little guy in red again next year!! Go State!!!